Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to the Blog

It's been so long since I have posted and I have so much to tell you about.  The biggest news I have to share is that I moved my studio from Wilderness Place to north Boulder at Broadway and Yarmouth on June 1st.  I now have a private studio with a little more room, and easier access for visitors and students. In the complex there are several other artists and creative businesses, and it is also in the NOBO art district which has first Friday art walks.
When I moved in, there was a garage door to access the studio, but was dark inside since I had only a small window
The door was replaced with glass to give the studio more light

Email me or stop by to see if I'm in for a visit. My new address is 4593 N Broadway #B102  Boulder, CO 80304 It's directly behind Boulder Horse and Rider, down the alley, and to the left.

No comments: