Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Femme Exhibition in Mantiou Springs

Open Studios has come to a close, but that doesn't mean I can slow down yet! On Monday I went to Manitou Springs to deliver art work to the Business of Art Center for an exhibition "Femme"
I am excited to be showing with Jean Gumpper, a well known woodcut printmaker that I have yet to meet. She won't be at the opening since she is going to the MAPC. It's a printmaking conference in Minnesota. I would have loved to have gone since Swoon will be giving a talk there.

I'm not sure if I will go back down to Manitou Springs either for the opening since I have to teach a workshop in Denver early Saturday morning at Kozo. If you're interested in a quick one day workshop, call Patricia to register.

Tonight I start a new class with Lifelong Learning in my studio, and tomorrow is another class at the League in Denver. It's good to be busy!

No comments: