Thursday, November 13, 2008

Teaching Season

Open Studios is a big event for me every fall. This year, there was great attendance, but sales unfortunately were down by about half of previous years. I want to thank everyone that came out to visit my studio. There are many familiar faces I see year after year, and I sincerely appreciate the continued support and encouragement of my work.

Now that Open Studios has passed, I have moved on to "teaching season". As fall turns to winter, I focus on teaching woodcut classes. Last week I started teaching a woodcut workshop at the Art Students League of Denver. I will teach another workshop there
April 7 - May 12 2009

I will also be teaching one day workshops at Kozo Fine Art Materials in Denver,
November 22 - Woodcut basics
December 6 - Woodcut, color, and collage

After the new year, I will teach at my studio with the Lifelong Learning Program of the Boulder Valley School District,
February 11 - March 18 2009 - Woodcut Workshop

If you've ever wanted to try woodcut, sign up for a class!

No comments: