Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Continuity/Kontinuita Exhibiton at University of Nebraska-Lincoln

I am excited to be a part of the exhibition Continuity/Kontinuita at the Rotunda Gallery, Nebraska Union at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  It is an exhibition of printmaking by Czech/Slovak American and International Artists, co-curated by Karen Kunc and Simon Brejcha in conjunction with the 36th Interdisciplinary Great Plains Studies Symposium; "Czech and Slovak Americans: International Perspectives from the Great Plains" My father's family heritage is German, and my mother's family heritage is Czech/Slovak.  I never thought I would draw upon my family background as a part of my art career, but am glad to be able to for this exhibition.
                                             

                               

No comments: