Friday, November 14, 2008

Juried Print Show at Spark Gallery

Late Monday morning, I raced over to Denver just in time to enter two of my woodcut prints in to the Juried Print Show at Spark Gallery. I am happy that my work was accepted in the show, and I will attend the reception tonight. The juror, Bud Shark, of Shark's Ink, is an acclaimed master printer from Lyons, Colorado. His company "has published prints and multiples by a distinguished group of artists since 1976. Shark's Ink has printed and published an eclectic and extensive body of prints, often challenging the assumptions and limitations of printmaking while collaborating with many of the most distinguished and innovative contemporary American artists working today."

Spark Gallery
900 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204 720-889-2200
Show Dates: November 13 - December 7, 2008
Reception: Friday, November 14, 6-9 pm
Juror's Talk: Saturday, November 22, 4pm

No comments: